Terms & Conditions for SponsoredLinX
A. Meanings & Abbreviations
In this Agreement the following words have their corresponding meanings:-
Agreement / Terms and Conditions means your agreement with us as contained in this document (as may be modified from time to time).
Google / Google AdWords / Search Engine means Google and Google AdWords except to the extent that you have specifically instructed us (and we have agreed to) manage your account in relation to a non-Google search engine in addition to (or in substitution of) Google.
I, You, Your / Account Holder means the person or company named as the client in this Agreement and (where applicable) the website or business that you have authority over.
We / SponsoredLinX™ / BJB Global Pty Ltd means BJB Global Pty Ltd ACN 124 272 359 trading as SponsoredLinX™.
B. Payment Terms
- The Initial Set Up Fee is payable in full before the setup of your Google AdWords/facebook accounts will begin.
- The weekly Management Fee for your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account will be charged 7 days after date of sign up. The Management Fee will be charged weekly in arrears. SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to charge the Management Fee weekly in advance at any time by email notice to you a reasonable time before the change occurs.
- SponsoredLinX™ will automatically debit your supplied credit card weekly for the weekly Management Fees unless you and we have agreed to charge the Management Fee using a different basis, method and/or timeframe.
- SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to not set up your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account. At which time you will receive a full refund of all Setup Fees that you have paid. Please note that in all cases where we have already set up your new account there can be no refund of the Setup Fee.
- SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to stop managing your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account and terminate this Agreement at any time by written (or email) notice to you. If this occurs your SponsoredLinX™ weekly management fee will stop at the end the second week after the termination date.
- If you wish to suspend or cancel your SponsoredLinX™ management of your AdWords/facebook advertising accounts at any time then please let us know by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers to discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns. If you still want to suspend or cancel after the meeting then your SponsoredLinX™ weekly management fee will stop at the end of next two full billing cycles from the date of written notification.
Please note that if you wish to suspend (temporarily pause) your SponsoredLinX™ management of your AdWords accounts then your Google advertising must also be suspended/temporarily pause (which we will arrange).
- Upon cancelling SponsoredLinX™ management, all amounts owing to SponsoredLinX™ will need to be paid in full; any outstanding amounts will be due within 7 business days of cancellation.
- SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to engage a debt collector at your expense if there are any unpaid invoices overdue by 60 days
C. General AdWords/facebook advertising Terms & Conditions
This is not a fixed-term contract with SponsoredLinX™, however whilst SponsoredLinX™ are managing your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account the following terms and conditions apply:-
- By entering this Agreement with SponsoredLinX™ you give us permission to access your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account for the purposes of optimisation and management of your online business.
- SponsoredLinX™ will endeavour to set up your AdWords/facebook advertising accounts as soon as possible, however in some cases it may take up to 5-7 days to complete set up of your new account.
- If we request more information from you for the setup of your new or existing account, SponsoredLinX™ will not be held responsible for any delay arising from the need for further information.
- To allow us to finalise strategies started and ensure your account is not negatively affected by “half finished” optimisation techniques, we require 2-weeks’ notice to cancel management and billing. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns at this time.
- SponsoredLinX™ management (with SponsoredLinX™ management fees) is a separate service from the “per click” fees that Google AdWords/facebook will charge you. Cancellation of your management does not automatically stop your Google AdWords advertising from running and incurring Google AdWords/facebook “per click” fees. SponsoredLinX™ will not be liable for any amounts that Google AdWords/facebook charges you following the cancellation of your management with SponsoredLinX™. If you wish to cease advertising online at the same time that you cancel your SponsoredLinX management, please notify your Client Manager in writing so that we can cancel your Google Adwords/facebook advertising as well. Alternatively, you may choose to directly access your own Google Adwords/facebook advertising account to arrange cancellation.
- For clarity, please note that:-
(a) SponsoredLinX™ is not Google, Google AdWords, Facebook or Yahoo;
(b) A Google “sponsored link” is a generic term, whereas SponsoredLinX™ is our business name;
(c) SponsoredLinX™ is affiliated with Google by being a “Google Partner”. SponsoredLinX™ has no fewer than two staff members who are “Google Certified Individuals”. However despite this affiliation with Google, SponsoredLinX™ is a separate entity from Google and facebook; and
(d) Your AdWords /facebook advertising account/s remain your property. We will work on your AdWords/facebook advertising account/s, but it/they remain Yours.
- SponsoredLinX™ will endeavour to help you obtain your online advertising goals by providing you with advice, information and technical services in relation to Search Engine advertising/marketing. Unless specifically stated to the contrary in this Agreement, SponsoredLinX™ do not guarantee any particular rate of return or performance of any online advertising on Google AdWords/facebook advertising (including but not limited to any particular search results page/s or rankings). We cannot be held responsible for commercial outcomes which are associated with the Internet marketing or management of your Google AdWords/facebook advertising account for your business and/or websites.
- SponsoredLinX™ is providing an internet marketing service for a competitive price. SponsoredLinX™ is not insuring or underwriting your chosen business model. You acknowledge that internet services are inherently subject to technical failures and disruptions from time to time. To the maximum extent permitted by law:-
(a) SponsoredLinX™ will not be liable in any way for fines, penalties, taxes (except GST), exemplary/aggravated/punitive damages, liquidated damages, indirect/consequential losses (including loss of contract, loss of production, loss of revenue, loss of profit, lost opportunity costs, and/or other loss not arising naturally and directly according to the usual course of things) or legal costs and expenses (except reasonable legal costs awarded by a court) arising from the subject matter of this Agreement; and
(b) The maximum liability of SponsoredLinX™ to you is the lesser of:-
(i) the sum of Setup Fees and Management Fees you have paid to SponsoredLinX™; or
(ii) the cost of re-supplying the online advertising services ; or
(iii) the cost of rectifying the online advertising problem which has caused your loss.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Queensland, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by SponsoredLinX™. You agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified. We will publish the revised Terms and Conditions on our website – we will not separately notify you of these changes.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction then such part shall be severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
- You warrant to Us that you will use the services provided by SponsoredLinX™ under this Agreement for business purposes (and not predominantly personal, domestic or household use).
- To the extent that Copyright subsists in any text that We create for Your AdWords account/s pursuant to this Agreement; We assign copyright in such text to You. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not assign copyright in any other materials that we may create for you outside the scope of this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password in relation to the Account/Site, and for restricting access to your computer. You are fully responsible for the use of the Account/site under your username and password. In case of breach of security, you must notify SponsoredLinX™ immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
- SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to deliver marketing, advertising and other promotional materials to all of its clients, as well as any past clients. SponsoredLinX™ will endeavour to cease any marketing/advertising communications in a timely manner in the event a client, or past client, opts-out of future promotional materials.
D. Facebook specific terms and conditions
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed to between you and SponsoredLinX™, it will be your responsibility to monitor, manage and respond to all commentary on the Facebook Page;
- SponsoredLinX™ may at your request setup custom facebook tabs using our agency account. At the termination of your management agreement with SponsoredLinX™ all data and ownership of the custom tabs cannot be transferred. SponsoredLinX™ may, on occasion, manage third party applications (including custom tab builders) at your request.
E. Convertopages specific terms & conditions
- General – These conditions of SponsoredLinX apply to the exclusion of any terms or conditions of the Customer. No variation of these conditions will be binding on SponsoredLinX or form part of any contract unless expressly accepted by SponsoredLinX in writing.
- Cost variations – SponsoredLinX quotations for design work are based upon projected working hours at the current studio rate, plus materials. Any increased charges or costs arising from alterations or additions to contractual specifications or to work previously approved, may be charged to the Customer. Other expenditure such as material sub-contracted on behalf of the Customer will be quoted separately.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event shall SponsoredLinX be liable to any party for any damages, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising – in any way, shape or form – out of the availability, use, reliance on, inability to utilise or improper use of SponsoredLinX even if SponsoredLinX have been advised of the possibility of such damages or is negligent, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusions of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you.
(a) In no event shall SponsoredLinX be liable to any party for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to SponsoredLinX or the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of information available on or through SponsoredLinX. You expressly agree that SponsoredLinX shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of data, nor shall SponsoredLinX be required to return any lost data, resulting from the suspension or deletion of user websites, network or system outages, file corruption or any other reasons.
(b) SponsoredLinX urges you to maintain backup versions of your website’s content to guard against losses of any kind. You expressly agree that SponsoredLinX shall not be liable for any conduct by users of SponsoredLinX and shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted, uploaded, posted or made available on or through SponsoredLinX. You expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless SponsoredLinX, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and their respective employees, from and against any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, disbursements and court costs) arising from or in connection with your information, your use of or connection to SponsoredLinX, your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service or your violation of any rights of any third party.
- Customers’ property– Customers’ property when supplied to SponsoredLinX will be held at the risk of the Customer, although all reasonable care will be taken to prevent loss or damage. If third parties are sub-contracted by SponsoredLinX and are to use this property to complete their requested task(s), then all properties remain the property of the SponsoredLinX Customer and may not be copied or used in any manner by the third party for their own works outside of SponsoredLinX. Once the job has been completed all copies of the properties (either physical or software) are to be returned to SponsoredLinX or deleted from their systems and/or servers.
- Copyright –The Customer shall not submit for use by SponsoredLinX anything whose use would constitute an unauthorised dealing with copyright material. In the event of any breach of this condition resulting in such an unauthorised dealing, the Customer shall remain liable to pay all sums due to SponsoredLinX under the relevant contract and shall further indemnify SponsoredLinX against any loss, costs or expenses attributable to such unauthorised dealing.
- ConvetroPages – Payment Terms & Termination
(a) The Initial Set Up Fee is payable in full before the setup of your ConvertoPages accounts will begin.
(b) The Monthly Management Fee for your ConvertoPages account will be charged 1 calendar month after date of sign up. The Management Fee will be charged monthly in arrears. SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to charge the Management Fee monthly in advance at any time by email notice to you a reasonable time before the change occurs.
(c) SponsoredLinX™ will automatically debit your supplied credit card weekly for the monthly Management Fees unless you and we have agreed to charge the Management Fee using a different basis, method and/or timeframe.
(d) SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to not set up your ConvertoPages account. At which time you will receive a full refund of all Setup Fees that you have paid. Please note that in all cases where we have already set up your new account there can be no refund of the Setup Fee.
(e) SponsoredLinX™ reserves the right to stop managing your ConvertoPages account and terminate this Agreement at any time by written (or email) notice to you. If this occurs your SponsoredLinX™ monthly management fee will stop at the next billing cycle after the termination date.
(f) If you wish to suspend or cancel your SponsoredLinX™ management of your ConvertoPages accounts at any time then please let usknow by phone or email. We will then book a meeting (in person or by phone) with you and one of our team leaders or managers to discuss your requirements, feedback or concerns. If you still want to suspend or cancel after the meeting then your SponsoredLinX™ monthly management fee will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
(g) Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement by either party for any reason, (a) SponsoredLinX™ will cease providing the Services, (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds of any usage fees or any other fees, pro rata or otherwise and (c) any outstanding balance owed to SponsoredLinX™ for your usage of the Services through the effective date of such termination or expiration will immediately become due and payable in full. All sections of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
(h) Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement all Convertopages will be taken down and not accessible as they remain the property of SponsoredLinX.
(i) Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement by either party for any reason, SponsoredLinX™ may delete any Customer archived data within 30 days after the date of termination
F. LinX App
- LinX app is to use for your own personal use and only for the purposes of facilitating your use of the SponsoredLinx services. The app is currently only available for use by clients of SponsoredLinX.
- You will not be able to use the app until you have registered to use the services of SponsoredLinX, which allows you to activate the app. By downloading the app you agree to comply with each of SponsoredLinX services T&Cs and the app T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to modify the app T&Cs as required. If these app T&Cs are modified, we will post a clear, easily accessible modification notification on the app. If you continue using the app, you will be bound by any or all modifications made to it.
- You may be charged by your service provider for downloading and/or accessing the app on your mobile phone, tablet or other handheld device. These may include data roaming charges if you do this outside your home territory. All these charges are solely your responsibility. If you do not pay the bills for your device then we assume that you have the permission from the person that does before incurring any of these charges.
- The app will only work on compatible devices and operating systems and certain functionality will only work if your device is connected to the internet. Some features may also only be available with certain operating systems.
- Through your use of the app we also store your username, country selection and location data and our use of this personal information is subject to your opt-in choice and the applicable provisions in the SponsoredLinX services T&Cs.
- Certain functionality of the app may need to access your device and information stored on it so that it works properly. By using the app you consent to this.
- You must comply with these app T&Cs as these apply to your use of the app and the service T&Cs apply to your use of the service that you access and use through the spp. Any violation of these app T&Cs or the service T&Cs may result in the termination of your access to the app and/or the service.
- The App is only to be used for your own personal use and not in connection with any commercial endeavours. You must not send it to anyone else or copy or modify any part of it in any way.
- You must not attempt to extract any source code from the app, disassemble it or make any derivative versions, or attempt to interrupt or decipher the transmissions between the app and our systems.
- You must not use the App for any of the following purposes:
(a) anything unlawful or illegal or which is fraudulent or malicious or which promotes any criminal activity or provides information about the same;
(b) anything which is defamatory, harassing or threatening or which otherwise infringes or violates the rights of others. This includes any information that you may add or upload to the app;
(c) interfering in any way with any other user of the app; and/or
(d) knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material or using it in connection with unsolicited communications.
- You must not use the App in a way that may damage or impair the app, the service or our underlying systems and security.
- The app and all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights related to it belong to SponsoredLinX or our licensors.
- While we will endeavour to ensure that the app is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the app is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the app may be suspended temporarily from time to time and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reason beyond our control or if we deem it necessary. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any loss or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of any suspension of, or interruption to, the operation of the app.
- The app, including all content on or available through the app, is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the app or any of its content. In particular, but without limitation, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content contained on the app. The content of the app is not intended as advice and should not be relied upon.
- SponsoredLinX do not accept any responsibility for:
(a) malfunctions in communication facilities that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send or the material you access via the app;
(b) any losses or delays in transmission of messages or material you access arising out of the use of any Internet access service provider or mobile network service provider or caused by any browser or other software which is not under our control;
(c) viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the app or you accessing any materials on the app;
(d) any unauthorised use or interception of any message or information before it reaches the app or our servers from the app;
(e) any unauthorised use of or access to data relating to you or your transactions which is held by us
(f) any content provided by third parties.
- In addition, we and our group companies and our and their officers, directors, employees, or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
- You acknowledge that use of the app is dependent on third parties, including your own network providers, and that we are not liable for any acts or omissions of those third parties.
- You shall indemnify us (and you shall keep us indemnified) and hold us and our directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any claim, loss, expense, liability or damages suffered by us resulting from your breach of these app T&Cs.
- We may terminate or suspend your use of the app with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you. Upon any termination your right to use the app, and any other rights or permissions granted to you in these app T&Cs, will end and you must stop using the app and delete it from your device.
- SponsoredLinX may employ any person, company or firm as a sub-contractor for the production or provision of any printed or other item in accordance with any original design or other work produced by SponsoredLinX for the Customer.
- Failure by the Customer to meet financial obligations may result in legal proceedings by SponsoredLinX under which circumstances all legal costs and other administrative expenses will be recoverable in full by SponsoredLinX.
I. Support package
- Telephone Support – SponsoredLinX shall provide support via phone and facsimile. Technical support is available Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. AEST.
- Website Support – SponsoredLinX will provide the Customer with access to its website support section. Specific offerings on the website may change from time to time at SponsoredLinX’s discretion; additionally, the SponsoredLinX website provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Email Support – SponsoredLinX will provide the Customer with email support Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. AEST.
- On-site Support – SponsoredLinX will make on-site support and professional services available to the Customer for additional fees. Prices for extended support will be provided to the Customer upon request.
J. Restrictions and Responsibilities
- This is an Agreement for Services, and Customer is not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. Customer will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of or included in the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”); modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), distribute, pledge, assign or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software; use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- For every email message sent in connection with the Services, Customer acknowledges and agrees that the recipient has agreed to receive such communication and that Customer will not engage in the act of sending unsolicited emails.In using the varied features of the Services, Customer may provide information (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to SponsoredLinX. SponsoredLinX may use this information and any technical information about Customer’s use of this website to tailor its presentations to Customer, facilitate Customer’s movement through this website, or communicate separately with Customer. SponsoredLinX will not provide information to companies Customer has not authorized, and SponsoredLinX will not authorize the companies that get such information to sell and redistribute it without Customer’s prior consent.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that: (a) the Services including without limitation, any modifications, enhancements and updates, and any originals and copies thereof, in whole or in part, and all intellectual property rights therein are owned by SponsoredLinX and/or its third party sponsors, partners, and other co-branders, (b) the Proprietary Information contains valuable copyrighted material and is protected by Asutralian copyright and other intellectual property laws, (c) the Proprietary Information is licensed, rather than sold, to Customer pursuant to these Terms, and (d) Customer has no rights in the Proprietary Information, other than the rights and licenses granted to Customer herein.
- Reservation of Rights. Except for the rights expressly granted to Customer pursuant to these Services, Customer acknowledges that it has no right, title or interest in or to this website, the Services or Proprietary Information. All rights not expressly granted by SponsoredLinX in these Terms are hereby reserved by SponsoredLinX. There are no implied rights.
K. Backup Storage
- SponsoredLinX offers its Services to host webpages, not to store data. Using an account as an online storage space for archiving electronic files is prohibited and will result in termination of Services without prior notice. For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, SponsoredLinX from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Customer to do so under these Terms. IT IS SOLELY CUSTOMER’S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO SEPARATELY BACKUP CUSTOMER’S FILES AND DATA WHICH MAY RESIDE ON SponsoredLinX SERVERS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SponsoredLinX BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR LOSS OF CUSTOMER’S FILES AND/OR DATA ON ANY SponsoredLinX SERVER.
- SponsoredLinX Contact Information – Technical support is available Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. AEST. SponsoredLinX provides a number of online resources to respond to our Customer’s technical questions about the software.
L. General Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly agree that entering or using SponsoredLinX is at your own risk. No warranty, representation, condition, undertaking or term – express or implied, statutory or otherwise – including but not limited to the condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or use of SponsoredLinX is given or assumed by all such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- SponsoredLinX makes no warranty that SponsoredLinX will meet your requirements, or that SponsoredLinX will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; SponsoredLinX makes no representations as to the suitability of the information available on or through SponsoredLinX, including but not limited to user amended sites, for any purpose nor about its legitimacy, legality, validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currency.
- SponsoredLinX makes no warranty that Facebook Lead Ads will generate any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other form of improvement for your business or any other purpose.
- SponsoredLinX makes no warranty that Facebook Lead Ads will lead to any leads to your business or other information.
- SponsoredLinX makes no warranty that a Facebook Lead Ads campaign will lead to consistent exposure of your business or your keywords during your subscription period (including but not limited to, the position your advertisement is placed on Facebook or the frequency and time of day that your advertisement is displayed). All such information on the user-amended sites is provided by the users.
- The information available on or through SponsoredLinX user amended sites is not reviewed, controlled or examined by SponsoredLinX in any way before it appears on SponsoredLinX.
- SponsoredLinX does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any such information. Users are solely responsible for the contents of their websites and may be held legally liable or accountable for the contents of their websites (including without limitation in connection with infringement of intellectual property rights of any other party).
- SponsoredLinX does not warrant or guarantee: that any information available on or through SponsoredLinX will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminative or destructive properties; that the information available on or through SponsoredLinX will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or that the functions or services performed by or through SponsoredLinX will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in SponsoredLinX will be corrected. It is the sole responsibility of the user to isolate software and information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user’s information or system.
M. Cancellations Policy
- You must notify SponsoredLinX if you do not wish to renew your subscription/monthly management before the end of the current billing cycle. SponsoredLinX will automatically renew your subscription at the end of each term and bill the then-current renewal fee to the same credit card or credit line your original subscription fee was billed to, or to the current credit card we have on our files.
- SponsoredLinX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. SponsoredLinX may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which SponsoredLinX will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of SponsoredLinX in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
- Coverage & Scope: Our refund policy covers the refunds by SponsoredLinX.
This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by SponsoredLinX or for persons not employed or managed by SponsoredLinX. This includes any third party service and/or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which SponsoredLinX websites link.
- Eligibility for Refund: At SponsoredLinX every project is important to us and we ensure that each project is handled with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses a refund. We will consider a refund requests as per our terms and conditions in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed.
- Limitation of Liability: SponsoredLinX liability is bound by the value of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point of time. SponsoredLinX is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/not provided or the delay in the same at any point of time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to SponsoredLinX in writing.
- Processing of Refunds: The refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project.
- Changes: SponsoredLinX may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of SponsoredLinX services after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.